Thank you for visiting heymeta. Your data is important to us so here is some legalese to show you how much we care.
1. Data Controller
The data controller for the collection, processing and use of your personal data according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Act on Data Protection (BDSG) is:
heymeta GmbH, Hofwiesenstr. 81, 74081 Heilbronn, Germany
2. Collection of Personal Data
4. Your Rights
(1) Where we are concerned, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to objection to processing
- Right to data transferability.
If you have granted us consent, you also have the right to revoke your consent at all times. Should you revoke your consent, any data processing measures which we have performed until that date shall remain legal. We shall inform you about the possibility of revoking consent and the specific steps for exercising your right of revocation when we collect your consent.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data on our part. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact: Landesbeauftragter für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Baden-Wuerttemberg, Koenigstrasse 10 A, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany.
5. Contact In case of questions related to your data privacy, please contact our data privacy officer via email to email@example.com or send a letter to: